Professor V's Teaching Cafe

Teachers and Students Collaborating Worldwide

Jordan Kohn's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Jessica,  It is great to include paintings and letters from students in a teaching p…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10 post

5 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Madelyn Wilder

"Megan,  I also thought that chapter ten served as a "highlight reel" for the entire…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10

5 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Madelyn Wilder

"Emily, You made a great point about new teachers having to consider the culture and…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10

5 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Jessica,  I agree that this chapter was very informative and contained a lot of usef…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 6, 2016 to Chapter 9 post

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Brittany Mullis

"Gabriella,  What is the name of the documentary you watched? It sounds interesting a…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 6, 2016 to Ch. 9

6 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Gabriella Soliz

"Amber,  I also thought that the section of classroom management and classroom commun…"

Jordan Kohn replied Apr 6, 2016 to Chapter 9 Web Post

8 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Miranda,  I agree that there are internet safety concerns, especially when dealing w…"

Jordan Kohn replied Mar 23, 2016 to Chapter 7 Weekly Discussion

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Lydia,  I think you make a really good point about people realizing that not every s…"

Jordan Kohn replied Mar 23, 2016 to Chapter 7

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jordan Kohn

"Brittany,  I agree that the digital divide gap is so important for educators because…"

Jordan Kohn replied Mar 23, 2016 to Digital Divide: Closing the Gap

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jordan Kohn

"Megan,  Working with students who have disabilities takes a really special person wh…"

Jordan Kohn replied Mar 2, 2016 to Chapter 6

7 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Gabriella Soliz

RSS

Internet Safety

Please be aware that while we collaborate globally, it is important to keep your identity private.  Please be protective of your private information while logging on to any web site, including this one.

Use fake information for birthdates; do not give your address, phone number, school or job locations or any other identifying information.  It is wise to use a secondary e mail address that is not your primary address whenever you log on to social web sites.

For more information on protecting yourself and your identity, please see the following web page: http://www.atg.wa.gov/InternetSafety/Adults.aspx .

Be smart, be safe,

© 2018   Created by Professor V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service