Professor V's Teaching Cafe

Teachers and Students Collaborating Worldwide

Emily Murray's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Jessica, I agree that Chapter 10 is very information and included about Public Educa…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10 post

5 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Madelyn Wilder

"Megan, I think having the teaching portfolio is a great idea and finding that you fi…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10

5 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Madelyn Wilder

"Miranda, I agree with you about pubic school system,and specifically about number 2…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 19, 2016 to Chapter 10 Weekly Post

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Amber Lynn, I found it interesting that their is a concept called classroom manageme…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9 Web Post

8 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Brianna, I find that you found the topic of morning meetings interesting as I found…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Madelyn, I agree with your interpretation of this Chapter regarding the aspect of bu…"

Emily Murray replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9 Discussion

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Miranda, Yes, in Chapter 7 the outline regarding the Technology Revolution in the cl…"

Emily Murray replied Mar 24, 2016 to Chapter 7 Weekly Discussion

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Jordan, I agree with the fact that technology has truly improved the quality of educ…"

Emily Murray replied Mar 24, 2016 to Chapter 7 Post

2 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Jessica, I agree that Chapter 7 was very informative regarding the use of technology…"

Emily Murray replied Mar 24, 2016 to Chapter 7

1 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Emily Murray

"Megan, This chapter was very interesting to me and reading about exceptional learner…"

Emily Murray replied Mar 2, 2016 to Chapter 6

7 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Gabriella Soliz

RSS

Internet Safety

Please be aware that while we collaborate globally, it is important to keep your identity private.  Please be protective of your private information while logging on to any web site, including this one.

Use fake information for birthdates; do not give your address, phone number, school or job locations or any other identifying information.  It is wise to use a secondary e mail address that is not your primary address whenever you log on to social web sites.

For more information on protecting yourself and your identity, please see the following web page: http://www.atg.wa.gov/InternetSafety/Adults.aspx .

Be smart, be safe,

© 2018   Created by Professor V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service