Professor V's Teaching Cafe

Teachers and Students Collaborating Worldwide

Jonas Gaertner's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Emily!Chapter 10 was a great chapter. I really enjoyed reading about all the tips…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 21, 2016 to Chapter 10

5 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Madelyn! I really enjoyed you mentioning the teacher's portfolio. It is definitel…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 21, 2016 to Chapter 10 Web Post

3 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Jordan! You're post is great. I really enjoyed the tips for new teachers too. I w…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 21, 2016 to Chapter 10 Discussion

3 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Madelyn! I completely agree that building a classroom community is so so importan…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9 Discussion

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Lydia! I completely agree that your classroom community is so important to your s…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9

6 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Brianna! I really enjoyed the idea of morning meetings too! It is something I had…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Apr 7, 2016 to Chapter 9

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Emily! I agree that I found all aspects very interesting in how technology is bei…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Mar 24, 2016 to Chapter 7 Discussion

1 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Courtney!I really enjoyed your web post! Especially what you had to say abuse in…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Mar 3, 2016 to Chapter6 WebPost

5 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Jordan!I really enjoyed this post and you talking about the "safe school" school…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Mar 3, 2016 to Chapter 6

4 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Jonas Gaertner

"Hi Madelyn!From my understanding, the teachers at my school no longer have tenure wh…"

Jonas Gaertner replied Mar 3, 2016 to Chapter 6 Discussion Post

9 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Emily Mattes

RSS

Internet Safety

Please be aware that while we collaborate globally, it is important to keep your identity private.  Please be protective of your private information while logging on to any web site, including this one.

Use fake information for birthdates; do not give your address, phone number, school or job locations or any other identifying information.  It is wise to use a secondary e mail address that is not your primary address whenever you log on to social web sites.

For more information on protecting yourself and your identity, please see the following web page: http://www.atg.wa.gov/InternetSafety/Adults.aspx .

Be smart, be safe,

© 2018   Created by Professor V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service