Professor V's Teaching Cafe

Teachers and Students Collaborating Worldwide

Michelle Anolfo's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Dr. Hicks, Thanks for posting the interesting link to Alife Kohn’s perspective…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Mar 6, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"Hello Dr. Hicks,   I was really impressed with the elementary digital writing blog y…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Mar 4, 2013 to Follow Up From Webinar

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Nicole Dente

"Your comments are great! I completely agree with you that a standardized test on one…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"  I think that if the teachers from Seattle aligned together with such a strong urge…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 21, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"Great points! I agree that most jobs do require a good deal of critical thinking and…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 21, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"It’s true that a lot of important details were left out of this documentary because…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 19, 2013 to Standardized Testing with Dan Rather

1 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Michelle Anolfo

"I agree with you that after watching the documentary it was hard to decide which sid…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 18, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"The documentary on standardized testing is a conversational topic that can be misund…"

Michelle Anolfo replied Feb 18, 2013 to Open Discussion: Standardized Testing Starts February 18th to the 22nd

83 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Mariel Piper

"Very Professional Power Point. I really like what you did."

Michelle Anolfo replied Jan 24, 2013 to Learning Project #1 Standards for Teachers

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Professor V

RSS

Internet Safety

Please be aware that while we collaborate globally, it is important to keep your identity private.  Please be protective of your private information while logging on to any web site, including this one.

Use fake information for birthdates; do not give your address, phone number, school or job locations or any other identifying information.  It is wise to use a secondary e mail address that is not your primary address whenever you log on to social web sites.

For more information on protecting yourself and your identity, please see the following web page: http://www.atg.wa.gov/InternetSafety/Adults.aspx .

Be smart, be safe,

© 2018   Created by Professor V.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service